In the world of commercial trucks, Isuzu has a reputation built on results. Consider these facts:
- 80% of all Isuzu products sold since 1984 are still on the road.
- Since 1986, Isuzu has been the #1 Low Cab Forward truck in America.
- Isuzu N-Series trucks have consistently high resale and residual values.
- Only Isuzu offers LCF trucks with a choice of two diesel engines or gas.
- Our diesel engines have a 310,000-mile B10 durability rating.
- Isuzu offers parts and service support at approximately 300 dealers nationwide and also offers roadside assistance service.
- Isuzu Priority Service Maintenance Program (PSMP) allows you to "fix" the cost of parts and service for routine maintenance for three to six years.
- FleetValue® Parts Program reduces parts costs when parts are needed.
- To help you budget your maintenance expenses, Isuzu dealers can provide you with estimated maintenance cost on a CPM (Cost Per Mile) basis.
- Isuzu trucks come with a three-year Powertrain Limited Warranty that has unlimited mileage.
Isuzu trucks provide you with the features you need to help drive up productivity while driving down your cost of ownership. Our engines are legendary for their power, economy and long life. Our frames accommodate a wide range of body applications. Our low-cab-forward design provides remarkable maneuverability and visibility.
All 2013 and 2014 models meet EPA 2010 and California Air Resources Board HD-OBD emissions standards and are clean-idle certified. Isuzu N-Series trucks are also the first in their class to offer Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF).
So whether you are a small business operator with a single vehicle or you manage an entire fleet, you need trucks that will do more while costing less to operate...and at Isuzu, that's the only kind of trucks we sell.
- Two Diesel Engines - 150 HP 3.0L and 215 HP 5.2L
- Proven Aisin Automatic Transmission - 6-speed with double-overdrive & lock-up converter
- Standard Cab or Crew Cab - Vocationally ready for your upfit
- Standard Cab GVWR/GCWR - 12,000/18,000 lbs. - 19,500/25,500 lbs.
- Crew Cab GVWR/GCWR - 17,950 - 23,500 lbs.
- Body Applications - ECO-MAX 18 ft. - NPR-HD/NRR 24 ft. - Crew Cab 16 ft.
- B20 Bio Diesel Compatible - With Application Engineering approval
- 310,000 mile Diesel B10 engine life
- Isuzu's Diesel 3-Year Powertrain Limited Warranty regardless of mileage